Ban from [FL] KPred
Your name: Giraffe of Africa :3
Your ban ID: 60290
Banned by: [FL] KPred
Reason: Basing in the offices, doomforting, dcing to avoid me
Involved: /
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened): I can wait but why 7 Days i dont understand it. I dont disconnect to avoid you KPred my GMOD crashed in that moment i was ready to talk. I am a really active player on fearless rp i am playing like 10 Hours on holdays or more but i dont understand why i get 7 Days. See in the Console after i crashed i was trying to connect on the Server then i see the ban. I talk with admins i now i will get banned why i should dcing to avoid you. I really dont understand why 7 Days why not 1 Day it is for me the maximum i was having a nice dream as a Rebell. I was sparing money to get a better and nice car. The ban reason basing in the office (only one office) and doomforting can you let when you mean 7 Days should stay ok i will be play then other games in that time but i will collect my dream on fearless. I hope i can motivate you to change the 7 Day ban to like 1 Day or so. Should you think the ban should stay ok then i gonna wait.
PS: Sry for my bad english

Messages In This Thread
Ban from [FL] KPred - by Sierold - 03-31-2015, 11:16 PM
RE: Ban from [FL] KPred - by Kpred - 03-31-2015, 11:26 PM