UnBan Request for lackenboden ( @BR - "lackenbodenâ„¢ ? ")
Name: lackenboden
Steam id:     STEAM_0:0:60001629
Ban Reason: 56643
lackenboden™ ?
STEAM_0:0:60001629
[Image: steam.png]

BRA (55351) - Mass prop spam attempting to crash server
3 Months, 27 days, 3 hours
[FL] Beflok

People Involved:
Cry -DA ZUCKT NIX-
STEAM_0:1:53851566

ME (lackenboden)

Scrake^;DD
STEAM_0:1:11122283

Dear Admins, who are reading this.

I had a good time and having fun with my friend at v2p - Cry- DA ZUCKT NIX- and tried out my new "Speedling decus Gaming Mouse" (sorry for advert..)
Then I saw the Autoclicker in the software of speedlink.
OF course i tried it out on this map, cause I was playing on it at the time when I got the mouse.
Now I tried it out with babys, and spawned lots of them- as you can see on the BR.
But then, it becomes interesting:
A guy is entering our Apartment, and sees all the babys.
I and  Cry- DA ZUCKT NIX- asked him to get ot of the apartment, cause my friend was growing weed in the shower.
A little time later the same guy comes into our room again.
He wasnt knocking, but shooting the door, and killing me (lackenboden for I dont know maybe backseat administration)
and  Cry- DA ZUCKT NIX- ( RDM) with an XM auto shotgun.
Also did I propspawn in a private area, and wasnt annoying people with it either- There is no rule against propspawning ( I did fast propspawn )
and I did not attempt to crash the server, because I would have used larger Props like a fountain also did the server not crash, it went as smoothly as possible.

I couldn't get screenshot of the RDM, because he was shooting me from the back.
There is no rule against fast propspawning - not written down.
There was also some roleplay background after the babys, cause we wanted to be a illegal baby "trading location".

Hope you agreed with me in the enumerations and have a nice day.

If you not agreed with me in the points, then ask Cry- DA ZUCKT NIX- for evidence, as the backseat administration (in his case RDM)

Sorry to let you read such a long text, but i hope i havent written it for nothing.

Messages In This Thread
UnBan Request for lackenboden ( @BR - "lackenbodenâ„¢ ? ") - by lackenboden - 12-11-2014, 06:34 PM