Unfair ban
Your name: Cheekibreeki

Your ban ID: 56422

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: "Excessive use of homophobic slurs. Hasn"

Involved: Samzo, Nincared thats the only people i can even think where involved.
Why we should unban you: I would like to have a proper reason for my ban as i have had no actual request on the forums for me to give my defence, i have no idea why i was banned as i never used homophobic slurs at anyone apart from my friends which they have no issue with, i believe this is a case of just making an example which is pretty sad, allow me to stand my ground with respect.

The fact i have been straight out banned while i was offline and not even given a chance to defend my self in my opinion is extremely poor, and i am further angered at the fact that this has been done offline rather than when i was playing all day yesterday.... even when i request help several times to the point where i have no actually help from admins on a serious issue.

If you are going to even consider banning people you should allow them to give their side of the story before coming to a conclusion, i can understand not being able to respond to every request in game but you should allow players at least half a day to respond to a ban request first.

The fact as well that i have had no actual report on the forum on me and was banned while i was not even on the server is appalling almost like someone messaged an admin, and they just straight out banned me without any investigation or even consultation in the matter. If this was a correct and legit ban there should at least be a ban request in the forums and at least an opportunity for me to give my piece.

Messages In This Thread
Unfair ban - by CheekiBreeki - 12-05-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: Unfair ban - by Falc - 12-05-2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Unfair ban - by SourLemon - 12-05-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Unfair ban - by CheekiBreeki - 12-05-2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Unfair ban - by Enzyme - 12-05-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Unfair ban - by CheekiBreeki - 12-05-2014, 04:17 PM
RE: Unfair ban - by CheekiBreeki - 12-05-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Unfair ban - by Enzyme - 12-05-2014, 04:30 PM