UNBAN on GamingOfficialzz
Your name:[/b] (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 56214

banned by: General Rickets

Reason: Dc to avoid arrest

Involved: [b][b]Baskingner[/b][/b]

Why we should unban you:

Hello admin,

First of all this started by me chasing a player who was driving a bus because he was reckless driving, this carried on all the way to the city from the pool. When we finally got to the city he decided to slam on his brakes, causes me and him unfortunately to blow up and die. This is when I got demoted by Baskinger. I then went to the nexus to ask about my demote in OOC chat. This is when I started lagging and eventually loosing connection to the server. I had later found out that my internet went down for around 10 minutes, this is when I joined back. I went to Baskinger and he told me he was going to put a ban request on me. even after countless tries to redeem myself by going to prison for the 5 minutes that he said I would need to do, he would not let me and made a ban request. I believe this is unfair because not only have I been banned for loosing my connection, he has also lied about me trying to hit him in the ban request.

[Image: TreIKvM.png]

Here you can see (high lighted in blue)
First of all I would like to point out that I was loosing connection before I was unwarranted and lost connection before I was randomly tazed
I was unwarranted by him and then he random tazed me which I did not know about during my connection loss.

Thank you for taking the time to read my ban appeal,

GamingOfficalZZ
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
UNBAN on GamingOfficialzz - by GamingOfficialZZ - 11-28-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: UNBAN on GamingOfficialzz - by Enzyme - 11-28-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: UNBAN on GamingOfficialzz - by Baskingner - 11-28-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: UNBAN on GamingOfficialzz - by Baskingner - 11-29-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: UNBAN on GamingOfficialzz - by Enzyme - 11-29-2014, 03:22 AM
RE: UNBAN on GamingOfficialzz - by Enzyme - 11-29-2014, 03:38 PM