Un-Blacklist Request
Greed is not in front of the shooter (Equal). He was more at a 120 degree angle (Greed point in the middle)

What happened was Link shot him because he was the same skin as the shooter and that is basically it. Whenever I asked him about it before he did not have any complaints that are being brought up regarding it. He said no, so I dont see how these are now issues.

It was reckless shooting which resulting in killing someone who was unable to get out of the area due to shooters being on both sides and Link shot and did not look. He shot him 6-7 times before actually killing him so there was a short period which you could have noticed the person you were shooting was not shooting at you back.

In the end you shot an unarmed man numerous times (As stated above) and killed him. He posed no threat and he was off on the edge of the right sidewalk towards your direction. And then afterwards accepted that it was your fault and accepted the punishment without bringing any of this to the table. So with that being said, I am going to deny this.

Closed, player indeed killed an unarmed person not involved in the situation. Making this valid.

Messages In This Thread
Un-Blacklist Request - by Link - 11-07-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Un-Blacklist Request - by Fultz - 11-07-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Un-Blacklist Request - by Link - 11-07-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Un-Blacklist Request - by Greed^ - 11-07-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: Un-Blacklist Request - by Link - 11-07-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Un-Blacklist Request - by Wood - 11-07-2014, 11:43 PM
RE: Un-Blacklist Request - by Fultz - 11-08-2014, 03:34 AM