Just taking a break
As the title suggests, I am just taking a break from FL for a little bit.

Reasons:
  • Some RP situations stress me out alot, I mean that disconnect is always tempting when you are put on the spot but I manage to deal with it.
  • I am busy doing my A-Levels at the moment and I have noticed that I play too much CityRP, What can I say? It is addictive.
  • I am very annoyed at some of the people on the server, as in like people who act like an ass on here, so in such I do not want to talk to them. (No names are to mentioned)
  • Well you say [Semi-Serious]. I do agree in some ways but in the majority of ways no. Nothing is realistic, just the people who play on here. I had an interesting conversation to someone about, if your car runs out of fuel then you would want to push it to the nearest fuel station if it was not far away? Right? Nope it is against the rules.
  • I made a comment earlier that CityRP needs an overhaul as it is starting to show it's age. (I know the menu is looking nice in SoulRipper's thread) but still the map is starting to age.
  • The amount of times I have been CDM'd (It is mindblowing)
  • The amount of times I have been RDM'd (Still mindblowing)
  • Well I know the majority of the time I spend on here is as a cop but the times I have not been a cop, alot of people act like children, like. He's got a gun I telling the police and everyone and getting every single bloody officer to stop your RP because I am an annoying prick. Type of people. You just have to threaten them with a gun to get them to lets say P*ss off.
  • Putting down contra machines for them to be destroyed in the next 2 min by people prop climbing to look into windows and reporting contra to the police. Again about 4 police officers turn up every time, sometimes even SRU!
Bassically I am leaving as this does add stress ontop of your normal life. I did try to come on here to relax but I am questioning am I going to die in the next 30 min or get told to move out, or get my car stolen in broad daylight in a public space. I tried to RP but can't as these people stop you. I mean I could never get enough money as people use to run in my shop (when i did that RP) kill me and pick up my weapons, It really did take the biscuit. Once I even smashed my mouse against the floor. So to stop me from taking it any further I am leaving for now, and will debate about rejoining in the near future.

Good Bye,

Personally I will more than likely give it a month until the power of Fearless pulls me back.
The following 1 user Likes Leothetiger80's post:
  • Nevy

Messages In This Thread
Just taking a break - by Leothetiger80 - 11-06-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Just taking a break - by Profeat - 11-06-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Just taking a break - by Bowiii - 11-06-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Just taking a break - by GRiiM - 11-06-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: Just taking a break - by Jan - 11-06-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Just taking a break - by dig - 11-06-2014, 09:10 PM