Posting For A Friend - [VL] GamingJayZ
Your name: [VL] GamingJayZ

Your ban ID: 54091

Banned by: [FL] KPred

Reason: Player disrespect

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:  you should unban me because i really enjoy rp but when someone says to me "suck my cock" im not standing for that shit. so then your adminostrastor (who might i add had no tags on and claimed he was "undercover" decides to pick me up thinking it was me saying to him "stop being a little bitch" as i tryed to explain he was saying things like "you cant tell me what to do" yea i know i cant tell an admin to do things on his own server, but i can sure as hell give him pointers. him not having his tags on really pissed me off partly the fact he was being unnessicerily sneaky. hos job is to stop rule breakers from even happening in the first place, not hide and then ban them suddenly. if you would like to talk to me please ask my friend sammer and he will inform me, and then i will join the server and explain in even more detail

Quick note: This in no way was edited by me, The accused was completely reliable for any mistakes involved in this, I am simply posting as he is having log-in problems

Messages In This Thread
Posting For A Friend - [VL] GamingJayZ - by Sammerh - 09-28-2014, 12:03 PM