Unban requst Granbo
Your name: Granbo
Your ban ID: 54082

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: NLR

Involved: Just me.

[size=x-medium]Why we should unban you: I was patrolling in my vehicle, when I scratched my back than hit a three. I decided to wait for a paramedic for a couple of minutes, but after a while realized there where no paramedic on when people started driving by not giving a damn about my situation. I than walked back to get my car, who is still chrashed into a three to continue my little cop RP, but no, here comes GeorgeTheBoy with the ban hammer and gives me a 24 hour ban for something that doesnt really do anything but refusing me a vehicle in 5 minutes. I know the NLR rule is one of the most important rules on the server, and I follow it always. But when I chrash into a three, all by my self, with NO RP situation around me, I see no reason for me not to walk back to my car and get it back so I can continue the RP on the server. He probably haunted me after I types in OOC after my bad luck to check if I went to get my car back, something that is uncalled for and doesnt better the RP on the server what so ever. I didnt ruin the game for anyone, I didnt annoy anyone. Unreasonable ban by GeorgeTheBoy. It's the same if i accidentally propkill myself in my room when building, I walk back to continue. I am alone and not letting me continue for 5 minutes DOESNT make the game more fun for anyone. Riding the rules like a donkey 24/7 is just lunacy, you have to take a look at the situation and see in what intent the rule is broken for. Id appriciate it if you could TALK to me before you smack me down atleast, like a lot of the other admins do if I do anything wrong.[/size]

Messages In This Thread
Unban requst Granbo - by MartinG - 09-28-2014, 04:05 AM
RE: Unban requst Granbo - by GeorgeTheBoy - 09-28-2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Unban requst Granbo - by MartinG - 09-28-2014, 05:35 PM
RE: Unban requst Granbo - by GeorgeTheBoy - 09-28-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Unban requst Granbo - by MartinG - 09-28-2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Unban requst Granbo - by GeorgeTheBoy - 09-28-2014, 06:41 PM