Unbann Request ^^
Name: FNRP-HeyyMelodiz

Ban ID: 53707

Name From Admin: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason: Chair abusing, fail rp 12th ban, LAST CHANCE ( it was my first ban?!?!?!)

Involved: Only i?! And the admin!?

Why we should unban you: I think it was an  unfair bann because i didnt used an chair to get in his house only jumped on a guys head an then i jumped on the head from a other guy and i was in!!this guy who said i used a chair is a .. he lie from front to behind!!! I Put a chair at the door yes but i removed it then I Jumped on my car Jumped on the other guy that was duck at the door then i jumped at the libary owner ( the guy ) and he said to preditor that i used a chair to get in the house. But she have no Screenshoots that i used 1 to get in house i know in the logs stand that i spawned this prop but i dont used it to jump over she in the house. Its an unfair ban I Buyed today donator and now? i got banned for this what i never did do !! Pls guys give me 1 chance and i dont know what he mean with 12th ban This is my first i got banned for 1 week so 7 days For that what i never did do i find it unfair The Server is cool but i lose my money when i get banned so much times for nothing this guy who said that i used a chair is a .... or hes stupi. sry but i did nothing and i want to get unbanned because i buyed donator and when i get a bann for long days then donator is gone so its shit.
But really and Preditor i cant understand you why you dont ask " Have you a proof dude? " but ok I only want to get unbanned because its unfair so, Im sorry for my english im not so good in it ( im a german guy ) So . .. . . . . .   MFG Good bye :/
(

Messages In This Thread
Unbann Request ^^ - by FNRP-HeyyMelodiz - 09-20-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Unbann Request ^^ - by FNRP-HeyyMelodiz - 09-20-2014, 01:05 PM
RE: Unbann Request ^^ - by DoomDude1 - 09-20-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: Unbann Request ^^ - by FNRP-HeyyMelodiz - 09-20-2014, 01:52 PM
RE: Unbann Request ^^ - by Preditor - 09-20-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: Unbann Request ^^ - by Preditor - 09-21-2014, 06:33 PM