Unban request
I Love your server so much and if you check the ban log i never did anything extreme like mass rdm mass cdm or anything like that all I ever did was fearrp, one nlr and d/c 2 avoid arrest (which in 2 of them i had actually said in chat I'm not leaving 2 avoid arrest it's just because i really have to go(or that I actually lagged out which happens to me alot)) Please unban me i swear i will never again fearp or nlr or any of that stuff, maybe the server could set up a warning system?
If you see the other perma bans its for stuff like hacking and exploiting the game which I have never ever done.
I promise to RP correctly and if I have doubt with something I will try to ask a admin if it is okay.
Please I promise I will try to stop doing bad things and If i get tempted I will remind myself that if I do this I will get banned.
Please unban me I've seen the error of my ways I will change.
I already have several RP's planned and I was in the Evo Secret Service In till I got kicked from the group because I was banned, so please Unban me or at least not make it a perma ban maybe a month or two you decide.
It's just that every day I would open up my friends tab and press that arrow, join that game, and join this server.
Now when I see my friends all having fun on your server, I just feel Disappointed and distressed.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by Kman - 09-16-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Unban request - by [FL:RP] TyqaVenom - 09-16-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Unban request - by Kman - 09-17-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: Unban request - by Fultz - 09-17-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: Unban request - by Enzyme - 09-17-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Unban request - by Kman - 09-17-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: Unban request - by Enzyme - 09-17-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: Unban request - by Preditor - 09-17-2014, 07:45 PM