[FL] Enzyme
The reason you see no abuse here is because you were on the giving end of it.

1. Just because Muir doesn't complain directly to the admins while it is happening does not mean eh is happy about it it. Who would want to stay trapped in a confined area for 3 hours straight. Thing of other people roleplay as well. And giving him a point doesn't mean nothing should be done about the breach of the hostage rules.

2. As i stated. I always have a weapon equipped, on view and lowered. This prevents many misunderstandings about jobs and instils authority.

3. People do not need to call me back in order for me to have a gun. Look at my reason for the last one and think again.

Now please, stop defending friends, comment if you're willing to have a non-biased approach at this.

(09-08-2014, 03:13 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Alright.

Part 1: The logs

Not much to say here. You continued to argue in OOC. You were given a warning and you were kicked (From Faustie, a neutral admin in this case).
After you joined back, you continued to be snarky in OOC. You were rightfully kicked for something you could have been banned for (General rules 5.)

Part 2: The president situation

First off all, you were hardly involved in this roleplay at all, so I'd be careful claiming things which are not true.
It all started with him being a dictator. He was captured and someone was "selling" him to the buyer. I and someone else met up, and confirmed that you had infact the dictator. At this time, two Blue Hummers were also aware of the dictator and his location, and I saw for myself that one of the men in the Hummer equiped a Kevlar and an M4 (Blackdog and Toxic I were the two Hummer). I knew something would go down, so I decided that staying around was not a wise thing to do. I kidnapped the president from his kidnappers and we drove off before the Blue Hummers and the hostagers could follow us.

He was then taken to across Big Hells (BMD SPAWN, v33x) and held there. A base was quickly made to ensure we had a fighting chance if anything would happen at this location. I then told the president what to do (laws, broadcasts) while keeping him alive. I then told him that I was going to "lead" him in the right direction. Not only would he then get to live, he'd also get 40% of his tax-income. (I said that we would get 60% of all income, but I never claimed the money).

The persident was alive, he got his tax-money and he was safe. I told him that if he had any suggestions for any laws/broadcast for our new city, then he was free to air the idea with me. Time passes and the RP advances. NCIS arrive and I allow the NCIS agent to speak to the president to see that he's infact unharmed and well. After the NCIS agent left, the president said he was tired and he went to do /sleep on a bed-prop that I had already prepared. When he fell asleep, I wanted to adjust his ragdoll but I had forgotten that he'd earlier on taken damage. He was accidentally killed while his body was carefully positioned in the bed.

I contacted the president that I killed and I apologized and he seemed to accept my apology.
The whole RP situation was something I haven't done before, and I dare to say it was a good and interesting RP with offered a nice change to v33x.

If anything, you failRPed during this roleplay. We informed people not to creep on the windows where we had the president, which you did several times, ignoring our threats and guns pointed at you.

End notes:

I fail to see where the abuse even is. In the first part, you were fighting alot in OOC ignoring admins and their warnings and was rightfully kicked for something that you could have been banned for (General rule 5.)

The people you stole the hostage from was me, so i did have a hell of a lot to do with the situation. I also am in good contact with muir and after this ituation was over we had spoke about it in an off game chat.

Also do you honestly expect me not to complain when i am losing items to things that are not my fault in anyway. Was i notified you had a hostage. No.

(09-08-2014, 03:10 AM)Falcon Wrote: I can bring myself into this thread at any time I want, I was involved, as I watched the whole thing from the inside of the building. Also, what are you talking about with the replying thing, never heard of that.

When you stated that you did not want a reply to your statement, why did you post it in the first place, to get attention? I just don't understand how Enzyme broke the rules, please elaborate on that.

Are you just incapable of reading?

And the reason i posted it in the ooc not asking for a reply is to get the message across that an argument is two sided so one individual should not be punished for it.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]

Messages In This Thread
[FL] Enzyme - by Richtea - 09-08-2014, 01:18 AM
RE: [FL] Enzyme - by Ciryl - 09-08-2014, 02:37 AM
RE: [FL] Enzyme - by Richtea - 09-08-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: [FL] Enzyme - by Ciryl - 09-08-2014, 03:08 AM
RE: [FL] Enzyme - by Falcon - 09-08-2014, 02:53 AM
RE: [FL] Enzyme - by Richtea - 09-08-2014, 02:55 AM
RE: [FL] Enzyme - by Falcon - 09-08-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: [FL] Enzyme - by Enzyme - 09-08-2014, 03:13 AM
RE: [FL] Enzyme - by Richtea - 09-08-2014, 03:14 AM