Ban request Itsasecret 10
The guy kept harassing us while the evidence was out for another 20 minutes, posting more evidence was something i was willing to do had i been asked right away in order to get him off the server. I'm not demanding the people online should evaluate the whole request right there and then, just watch the video and remove him from the server til someone can make a final decision (i've seen this several times), he kept raiding as SRU leader and ha wasn't even removed. I viewed the evidence as far worse at the time, as in it might not be enough for a ban, but he's blatantly ignoring fearrp, and im happy as long as he gets a ban, the magnitude of which doesn't really matter to me. I'm assuming a ban in general will have an effect on him, whether or not thats for a week or one day i don't think makes any difference.

I wanted him to get a ban, i don't want him to get a week, that only makes people pissed. I don't want to use time finding the footage in the maze that is my recording folder. You have enough for a ban as far as i can see, i don't want to use a load of my time to make his ban extended (i won't know the difference apart from him becoming pissed at me).

"So why should staff-members even be online if "the outcome won't impact us in any way" (same reason you have)?"

I've paid 3 times for donator, i'm assuming the perks of being an admin is free donator for keeping the servers clean. I want to help, but im not using 15minutes of my time on a random person to extend his ban, i don't wish a week banned on anyone.

"I find your tone extremely arrogant and naive. Why should any staff-member respond to your calls at all when you can't even invest a maximum of 15 minutes into a single case when they invest several hours every day in cases for other people?"

Fair enough, i might be arrogant, but i'm not investing 15minutes in extending the ban of a completely random person whom i don't know when the evidence provided should be enough. And naive? Because i think its possible to have him removed from the server in about 90 seconds?

Messages In This Thread
Ban request Itsasecret 10 - by Patt - 08-27-2014, 08:26 PM
RE: Ban request Itsasecret 10 - by Enzyme - 08-27-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Ban request Itsasecret 10 - by Patt - 08-27-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Ban request Itsasecret 10 - by Enzyme - 08-28-2014, 12:54 AM
RE: Ban request Itsasecret 10 - by Patt - 08-28-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Ban request Itsasecret 10 - by Enzyme - 08-28-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: Ban request Itsasecret 10 - by Patt - 08-28-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Ban request Itsasecret 10 - by Preditor - 08-28-2014, 08:20 PM