Shorten Ban on Binkadin
Your name: Binkadin.

Your ban ID: 52671.

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy.

Reason: Breaking FearRP, CDM and FailRP.

Involved: Greed^ and myself.

Why we should unban you: I was banned for three reasons as stated above. However, it doesn't quite feel correct that I was banned for all three of these reasons. Each reason I assume got me an extra day worth of ban. Therefore, I was banned for three days. Firstly, I would like to state this: The CDM was partially their fault, if you stand in front of a car, is that not FailRP? Also, the FailRP could technically be FearRP, so I have been banned twice for the same reason. Unless you mean some of the other events. Here is what I think should have happened (I understand I cannot choose my punishment)...

[1] Replace one of the day bans for a blacklist from cars as I see people get blacklists rather than bans for CDM.
[2] FailRP should have been linked in with the FearRP. Therefore, I wouldn't be banned twice for similar reasons, but I may be incorrect about this.
[3] Blacklist from toolgun, to make the ban a little less harsh. Because, I abused the toolgun to escape.

Sorry to bother, but I think that my punishment wasn't exactly correct. I may not be correct, but I still think something should be edited about the ban. Not entirely sure if you'll all agree, but that's what my opinion is. I wrote this ban shorten request as I believe that the ban shouldn't be lifted. But, it should be edited. I understand that I have violated a couple of rules in the process.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]

Messages In This Thread
Shorten Ban on Binkadin - by James - 08-22-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: Shorten Ban on Binkadin - by GeorgeTheBoy - 08-22-2014, 12:03 PM
RE: Shorten Ban on Binkadin - by James - 08-22-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Shorten Ban on Binkadin - by Greed^ - 08-22-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: Shorten Ban on Binkadin - by GeorgeTheBoy - 08-23-2014, 07:42 AM