MadMax Unban
Your name: MadMax

Your ban ID: 52055

Banned by: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: Breaking NLR during raid

Involved: I cant list names to many to count

Why we should unban you: Because basically this reason says i broke nlr ? i did not when i died i went down to the jails not to the tp of nexus were the raid was, by the time the next raid happened in the jails i could not help but protect the president as that would be fail rp to just stand there, So basically i did not NLR as i was no were near were i died and was in a "New Life"

Plus the moderator never asked me what happened just banned me even though i have spent considerable amount of time so far playing this i find very rude as he could of at least TPed to me like he was with others,

Now as with many other bans this all comes down to certain members of FL only being on the server to get people banned and that is what happened here as a hand full of people dont like it when they are wrong so get there "Friends" to back them up "

I do only have a 24hr ban but out of principal and the fact im 21 not 12 and i dont like being treating like a child i wanted to put my point across and i felt this was handled wrong
Only You Define Who You Are, Not What Others Want You To Be

Messages In This Thread
MadMax Unban - by madmax - 08-08-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: MadMax Unban - by GeorgeTheBoy - 08-08-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: MadMax Unban - by madmax - 08-08-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: MadMax Unban - by GeorgeTheBoy - 08-08-2014, 11:26 PM
RE: MadMax Unban - by Enzyme - 08-08-2014, 11:27 PM