Mark Hamill Unban Request
Your name:Mark Hamill

Your ban ID:52052

Banned by: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: "Breaking NLR"

Involved: Fat Tony, &[FL:RP]DyNamic Edna The Maid, Daniel Tutt

Why we should unban you:Hi, Lets put this simply, I was repeatedly raided, iin this order, Several citizens and a thief, Including Maid and daniel, Then by Daniel And Fat Tony, and then Dynamic and daniel and fat tony again in order within less than an hour, I /requested police assistance ingame multiple times during the first two raids which the police came in, arrested me in my own apartment and then killed me several times while the raiders wouldn't leave and bought and bugged the second door to my top floor apartment from the outside(roof) and kept letting themselves in. to which i had to respond by putting a BLAST DOOR prop on it whilst leaving the front door still openable with a side ways door requiring the people entering the crouch but not disallowing entrance.

NONE of these players gave reason or announcement to why I was being raided except saying they "were shot at by a sniper on the roof" repeatedly, it was repeated and annoying to the point I did propblock myself into my own bathroom and began waiting for an admin as they harassed me verbally over the mic. I have @admins and /requested for help for two hours different times for different reasons with their RP names, an hour after that point finally i moved my prop and they instantly killed me and saddled up in my bathroom whilst police players Car-deathmatched me or ran me over outside the apartment complex. All of this is in the logs.

Messages In This Thread
Mark Hamill Unban Request - by Mark Hamill - 08-08-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Mark Hamill Unban Request - by GeorgeTheBoy - 08-08-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Mark Hamill Unban Request - by Mark Hamill - 08-09-2014, 01:34 AM
RE: Mark Hamill Unban Request - by GeorgeTheBoy - 08-18-2014, 05:46 AM