Unblacklist Weapon on Darker than Black
Cuz they was ARMED before.

Its not about the 3 hours without a weapon, its more about the decision on its own.

I cant understand its wrong - since:

When 3 people break intro ur house, they are armed with shotguns, u dont first shoot them and then have a look they dont wanted to kill u ?
And btw, i shoot ONE of them, then i notice they are unarmed and i stop shooting and i was about to handcuff them, but someone downstairs hit a button at elevator so i go downstairs. Then i was down at elevator, when i came up, u was there already and blacklist me for killing this one guy.
U still should keep in mind:
I killed one, becaus they was armed, break there and i had no idea he put his gun away now. When i saw they are unarmed, i did STOP shooting, otherwise all 3 of them would be dead, its not like i shoot them after i still see they are unarmed, cuz that would be worse, but i shoot them when i thought they STILL had the shotgun in the hand, when i know they dont have, i just aim them with the weapon and wanted to taze them - u know the guy told u he is hurt till 6 hp, so i did stop to shoot, and the other dude was beeing shoot too, i did hit all 3 but i did stop after see they are unarmed, just the first guy was in front of the elevator, he was like 1 meter from me and i just start shooting cuz i thought he have a shotgun, so he died.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unblacklist Weapon on Darker than Black - by TOPBANANA - 07-30-2014, 05:17 AM