Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included]
EDIT: You may wan't to listen to this whilst reading to add to the atmosphere...

I am yet again writing on Actors behalf so that his thoughts can be displayed to the members of Fearless.

His first point is that he believes that what Enzyme has replied are lies. I was told that when he was talking over the steam chat, Enzyme no longer wanted to talk when a Soul wasn't able to come to review what was going on at the time (as he's a witness and he's away.) Actor also stated that when Soulrippers name was brought up, Enzyme replied by saying "The case has been dealt with."

Actor also wishes that Soulripper, when available, will be able to reply on his unban request page so that another verdict may be produced. He also says that the only reason he had not been banned up until now was because Soulripper gave permission for Actor to use a second account due to the fact that he had been locked out of the last one.

-------------

The next thing Actor said that it is not true that he is a "special" person. He also says that being special should not be important because higher houred player and lowered houred players still have the same rights. He also states that Roleplay Points should not affect a players reputation either.

He also states that Admins are breaking General Rule #4 because "ganging up" is a form of bullying and bullying merely insults people. He also stated that Venom did not get a punishment for breaking this rule nor a decision if he should be banned or not.

--------------

Actor then stated that "Its funny how Jan is acting on the forums, "towards" me coming with his stupidity comments (dissing me actually) "Random member"" Actor then said that just because he has lowers hours doesn't mean he should be treated this way. Actor then says that he was especially angry because of the fact that Jan had agreed that Actors ban was unfair/unneeded.

--------------

After this Actor then stated that he never said that the admins are against him, he is merely trying to show that the admins have motives. He also finds it funny that his forum account was banned for "lying on the courthouse" when he attempted to state this although he "wasn't lying." He also stated that this can be proved by Soulripper and Salinsky. He also says that Soulrippers name keeps getting ignored by the admins.

He came forward to say one more thing to me where he stated that there was no conspiracy about the admins having some sort of elitist group.

Sorry for you time, thank you for listening.

- Gandhi

Messages In This Thread
RE: Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included] - by Gandhi - 07-27-2014, 04:53 PM