Make a picture about a dream you had.
Dreams , dream , dreams .. i have seen the worst dreams ..

I really enjoy to watch scary and horror movies and so and get scared . That's totally strange as my friends told me .. Anyway ,when i want to sleep i am always watching out of my window and door and everywhere at night cause i am afraid that may something get out and hurt me .. when i sleep and watching a dream i am meeting all the monsters and scary things i saw through the movies , youtube , Videogames and sometimes just pictures .

Until now i have seen : Left 4 dead the fat zombie trying to eat me / huge monster and lamberjac trying to kill me / the monster or whatever it is from amnisia and many other creepy things that i have forgot ..

At least i am watching some good dreams over the months such as the one which i really loved : TRON ..my favourity from my good dreams ...

My worst Nightmare was when i fell asleep and i was really tired ..in my dream i saw a scary creepy woman trying to drown me and when i waked up i was holding with my hand my neck and i thought i was drowining in the real world ..

All these are sadly true and i am still stupid and watching terror movies -pictures etc

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make a picture about a dream you had. - by Asylum - 07-26-2014, 09:47 PM