Unperma Request on Actor
Your name: Actor

Your ban ID: 51281

Banned by: [FL] Floodify

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: Everyone that knew pANTIX. (And Knew that i told several times I was pANTIX - Before going to "Actor" name)

Why we should unban you:

First of All. I know you banned me because of my account "pANTIX" (pantixleet) On the Forums. But what I've been explaining to you admins and players several times..

(You banned me of the Informations of the Newcomers thread)

Quote: My Newcomers Thread

"I got an account from a guy called "AeromaaX" which showed me this Server.
[The Account was hacked.] Meanwhile i didn't know that, so i already donated some money to Fearless back then, to get donation.

So i took my card, ( credit card ) bought GMOD Just to get back here and play with you. (Fearless ) But i wanted to start on a fresh. - What im writing here is not a statement of regarding all the Bans, and Blacklists, I'll act like im someone else.. I did tell several people who I was, I even told a few Admins on the Server - Salinsky was one of them, I even added him when I came back ( But he wasn't an Admin anymore, And if he wasn't banned on the Forums and Server, he could Approve this aswell )

"I had noone of my old friends anymore. (Alot of my friends couldn't recognize who "pANTIX" was. So why still carry that name, I've played as Actor instead, tried to find a new cool name for Fearless. Since Fearless is a Roleplay Server, I'll be the "Actor" of it.

I kinda started from the bottom. And i will never forget who helped me from the start, to where i stand in the community today.. (Means even my old friends, and my new friends. )

Double accounting:

My other account, which wasn't mine didn't get perm banned.

What im stating: I didn't buy a second account to tresspass another permban.

I am not using this account, for any benefits IG.

What im stating: I am not using any advantaged of my account, I still started from the bottom, But I did donate a bit early yes.

Getting around bans/blacklists.
What Im stating: Im not getting around any bans or blacklists.

Now feel free to post your evidence, as i want to answer it.

Sincerly Actor

Messages In This Thread
Unperma Request on Actor - by actor - 07-24-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by Enzyme - 07-24-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by actor - 07-24-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by Floodify - 07-24-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by actor - 07-24-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by Floodify - 07-24-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by actor - 07-25-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by Floodify - 07-25-2014, 08:26 AM
RE: Unperma Request on Actor - by DoomDude1 - 07-25-2014, 02:20 PM