Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP] Shaho

Your blacklist ID: 28385

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42090950

Reason: CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Fultzy

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
I was not blacklisted for a legitimate reason. Let me explain:
  • I was evading a police chase who were after me because the president had banned cars. Placing down my car was a form of protest whilst my 'brothers' were fighting the president with bullets in the Nexus.

• I am in a police chase for a while, being shot at by a couple of officers. This apparently didn't show up in the logs. This is a common issue; only direct damage is registered, damage whilst you're in a vehicle is not registered.

Someone could be sniping people in their cars stealthily and we'll never know who it was because of the flawed log system.

• As I exit the city for the second time, a lag spike (which I'm sure was felt by the whole server, and not just me) occurs and I find myself at the rebel spawn afterwards.

• I am instantly blacklisted from cars, without any questioning or messaging. I find out that I had apparently ran somebody over in the tunnel.
Tell me how I'm supposed to know what happened in a three second lag spike? Perhaps if I hadn't had been shot at over twenty times as I was exiting the city, that wouldn't have happened.

The fact that I was in a speedy pursuit puts to rest the idea that slowing down could have solved the issue. And the lag spike is something I could not defend against.

I explain all of this to Fultzy and, with all due respect, he logs off afterwards leaving me without verdict.

I couldn't give two seconds of grief about two hours of blacklist. I just don't want the false record.

Messages In This Thread
Blacklist Removal: Shaho - by KurdishFalcon - 05-07-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: Blacklist Removal: Shaho - by Fultz - 05-08-2014, 12:14 AM
RE: Blacklist Removal: Shaho - by KurdishFalcon - 05-08-2014, 02:47 PM
RE: Blacklist Removal: Shaho - by Fultz - 05-08-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: Blacklist Removal: Shaho - by KurdishFalcon - 05-08-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Blacklist Removal: Shaho - by Fultz - 05-08-2014, 03:48 PM