PTE unblacklist request for Recurracy
His name:Recurracy

His blacklist ID:20147 ,20148 20149

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:16577934

Reason:prop pushing/killing, building in public without consent

Staff member who blacklisted him:Beflok

Reason why he should be unblacklisted:

To begin with, Recurracy is a friend on mine, and on the day of the incident I was talking with him on Skype.
What happened was: He made some kind of vehicle to play around with (not as a replacement for a scripted vehicle), and wanted to show it off in the city (V2P), but what happened: In the middle of moving it, he accidentally pushed it against someone's car really hard without actually meaning to, therefore, it got stuck in a tree. Because he felt guilty, he wanted to take it out using a chair, but that was a lost cause. I believe what happened was the car got out of the tree, but flew straight at someone and the guy got killed.
What I mean is: He wanted to show something off, it went horribly wrong and now he got a blacklist of a week of playtime.
I do know he built without permission, but this blacklist is a bit over the top considering he didn't intentionally get someone's car stuck in a tree and kill somebody.

The reason I'm posting this is because I have been playing with him for a good while now, and the blacklist is very annoying at times: His car gets stuck in ditches, someone has to come over to gently push his car out, his character himself gets stuck often, and when trying to make himself a shop, he needs others to do it for him, which is quite a lot of effort because he has to give instructions all over.

Messages In This Thread
PTE unblacklist request for Recurracy - by Vierkantdel - 05-05-2014, 08:10 PM