Unblacklist on Toolgun, Physgun, and Entities
Your name: Avernus

Your blacklist ID: 27972, 27971, 27970

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:74798308

Reason: Prop blocking, double dooring.

Staff member who blacklisted you: Pavilion

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I think I should be unblacklisted, because I was President and I just got President. When I spawned a guy with an AK came up to my office and aimed a gun at me. What he didn't know is that I was still protected, because I just got President. He kept shooting at me after about 60 seconds my protection wen't off and he almost killed me. This means he RDM'ed me. The thing is I managed to spawn in a prop with 19 Health and move it to the door at the office. The door was opened so there was only the Prop there protecting me. If I wouldn't of had the prop, should I just let him RDM me? I don't think thats fair I used the prop for self defence. I called up the SRU and said I shouldn't Prop-Block. They didn't even arrest the guy and just left again and left me with him. I took off the prop and he just killed me. After that the guy got president and everything, nothing happened to him. BUT I, I just get Banned from Physgun, Toolgun, and Entities.

Messages In This Thread
Unblacklist on Toolgun, Physgun, and Entities - by Yerakor - 05-03-2014, 02:47 PM