President Ban
Your name: [FL:RP] Devin

Your blacklist ID: 27850

Steam ID:mgdwszx710 (my steam name, I don't know how to find your Steam ID and I' in a rush so I can't open GMod)

Reason:Let me just say first; I love this server. I play on a crappy compaw, and get like 15fps. In gunfights, less. But I play because the admins are so good, and the RP is excellent. I was playing as president for the first time; pretty excited, obviously. It was going well, but I was a little bit confused on a few things, and when I use /radio most of the time people didn't reply with help. Sometimes people did. Many times they didn't. After a while, Kepr/Klepr joined the police force under a name I can't remember. He requested me to put up laws. I was confused about this ceratin subject at the time; is it just broadcast, or is there a command to add them permanently so people can read them? I asked 5-6 times. NO ONE replied. Then, as I was re-broadcasting the laws, Kepr/Klepr banned me. For 3 hours. For being confused. I find this a little unfair.

Staff member who blacklisted you:Kepr or Klepr (Bad memory Cheese)

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I think it should at least be shortened, if not taken off. I was confused as to the matter. He did ask me many times, but under a different name, and it must've got lost in the jumble of chat. I think I saw it once, literally. He then kicked me for minging, which I was,sorry, but I was annoyed at the matter. He referred me to here. And here I am.

Messages In This Thread
President Ban - by mgdwszx - 04-30-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: President Ban - by Jan - 04-30-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: President Ban - by Falcon - 05-01-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: President Ban - by alexxx - 05-01-2014, 06:42 AM
RE: President Ban - by mgdwszx - 05-01-2014, 07:22 AM
RE: President Ban - by Jan - 05-01-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: President Ban - by Enzyme - 05-01-2014, 02:15 PM
RE: President Ban - by Kpred - 05-01-2014, 02:24 PM
RE: President Ban - by Enzyme - 05-01-2014, 02:37 PM