A Trip To Kennedy Space Center
Sounds awesome.
Hopefully you can upload the pictures you have Cheese

Its pretty interesting but it drives me insane just trying to get all this stuff into my head! the universe never ends, but were believed to be the only living life form out there. how can you comprehend that?

I recently went to International space museum in Manchester, that was pretty interesting seeing how people used to live and, the first train EVER built was in Manchester (I feel special) it had 4 sections. one section was flight and a little bit of space in it. it was really cool! and you could go into a sewer built hundreds of years ago, cant remember what era exactly. but yeah, if you ever come to England you should check that museum out and that huge on in London, that's insane. in London international history museum (correct me if I'm wrong) there's dinosaur's and a giant whale. you never realise how big it is until you see it. anyway I'm going off task... id love to go see some of the places in the USA, its like 1st on my "abroad" priority list haha. anywayzzz

I've started to get into Kerbal Space Program (KSP) recently and its pretty insane. so much fun! if you don't already have it, get it because I guarantee you will enjoy it if you're into that stuff Smile

Messages In This Thread
A Trip To Kennedy Space Center - by Buzz_Aldrin - 04-17-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: A Trip To Kennedy Space Center - by Chech - 04-17-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: A Trip To Kennedy Space Center - by Wood - 04-17-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: A Trip To Kennedy Space Center - by Jonesy - 04-17-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: A Trip To Kennedy Space Center - by yarrrs - 04-18-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: A Trip To Kennedy Space Center - by Barkles - 04-18-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: A Trip To Kennedy Space Center - by Syntex - 04-19-2014, 10:06 AM
RE: A Trip To Kennedy Space Center - by Coupcunt - 04-19-2014, 10:45 AM