Blacklisted from SRU
Your name: [VL-H]AwesomePanda

Your blacklist ID: 26427

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47089258

Reason: Patrolling as SRU

Admin who blacklisted you: DoomDude 1

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I think I should be unblacklisted because at the time i wasn't patrolling i was going to delete a prop that i had placed in the nexus, but while i was doing that i was nearly run over by some speeding maniac so i followed them and tried to arrest them. When they decided to drive off i followed them, shortly after i found they had crashed into a lamppost, i was about to arrest them and then I was told that I was demoted. I was then later told how to delete props using utilities, he must of assumed that i knew everything to do with Garrysmod.

I think it is just wrong to blacklist someone straight away without listening to what the person had to say. This isn't how the world works so why should a role playing server, that i love to play on be like this. I would of been fine with the blacklist as long as they had talked to me first.

Thank you for reading and i hope you get back to me as soon as possible, as i would like to get back to role playing as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread
Blacklisted from SRU - by AwesomePanda - 04-13-2014, 10:28 PM
RE: Blacklisted from SRU - by DoomDude1 - 04-13-2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Blacklisted from SRU - by AwesomePanda - 04-13-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Blacklisted from SRU - by DoomDude1 - 04-14-2014, 11:42 AM