2 months banned and i did not what i was banned for
(04-10-2014, 04:58 AM)LPapas Wrote: Too bad my name is not Jonesy and i did not had 12 bans, half of it related to cdm, hmmm kill 12 people get perma banned BUT because some weird reason i got insta unbaned.. Oops im not Jonesy right...

10+ bans:
Agresive at ooc... Banned.
Massive CDM... Unbanned.

I didnt remenber i could just get into my car, CDM that 2guys, and oops it was the lag... Nah i prefer to talk, talk is better, when talk gets agressive i could just got ooc BL but nahh lets just ban. CDM players should play! Agressive at ooc, dont think só.

Your attitude will not help you. I understand your frustration for being banned for such a long period of time, I really do. I've been there myself. I know it's not nice but sometimes you get what's coming to you.

Despite this, bringing up my history in your unban request is not acceptable in my eyes. I was simply posting my side of the story, as I were the member who reported this to the punishing staff member.

You do not decide the punishment you are given. Neither do you argue about this due to general rule 5. You are only to post an unban request if you feel your ban was unfairly given or a mistake. Insulting other members in your unban request is not going to help you. My case was also dropped due to the reporting member/witness refusing to testify and logs on their own could not prove how the incidents happened. Discussion is better, but aggressive attitude towards other members and staff members will not help you, and will most likely get you punished more severely.

My side of the story has been posted and if a staff member wishes for me to post more information I am willing to do so if requested.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 months banned and i did not what i was banned for - by Jonesy - 04-10-2014, 08:25 AM