2 months banned and i did not what i was banned for
That is true jonesy, since there was no answer from admin i fast wrote in rádio to chase the man that random tranq me, i was not dead, its not nlr, i guess its not against the rules to put that in rádio, well in my opinion, i was agressive for some reason , i hate when people are not in server to rp and they do some things and dont got punished for it, just that fustrate me alot, i get 2months because i said something like "you suck much admins balls" and that people just makes trouble and dont rp at all got NO punishment...

Yea, impatient, its me, i born like that , when i see the guy and the friend making fun of me... I hate that stuff you know? I already sais the reason for insults, i did not random insult everyone, and about infernaw i guess i did not insult her but i cant remenber maybe in the time... I would like to see the logs that i insult her... But what i want to see its an accept in this unban request

I sais she was the worst admin because i had ban for fearrp That didnt happend but that is already been resolved

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 months banned and i did not what i was banned for - by LPapas - 04-10-2014, 04:44 AM