How "Newcomers" Should be treated. :)!
When I started off as a 0 hour "Newbie", the first thing I done was go as a medic (didn't even read the rules). I got called a stupid f*ggot for spawning an ambulance as a zero hour and not knowing how to unlock it. About a month later I tried that again and one of the admins at the time was a little more helpful. Eventually, I was going around doing RP then ofcourse I didn't read the rules. I was banned shortly after for a minor proppush (which I regret). Didn't bother with UBR after I registered as I read the rules for unban. Read the ingame rules straight after.

I would say that some of the new players can be passive Roleplayers and not propsmashing minges. I done some good Roleplay the other day with a 6 hour person. I think he got his first RPP after I disconnected. I will also add someone with 5 hours got a RPP for an extremely organised KFC RP. I was there, new players can make as much of an impact as old ones. I will argue that some players aren't ready for extreme Roleplay scenarios yet, but a little guidance will get them far in Fearless.
The following 2 users Like NotSep's post:
  • Bowiii, actor

Messages In This Thread
How "Newcomers" Should be treated. :)! - by actor - 04-06-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: How "Newcomers" Should be treated. :)! - by NotSep - 04-07-2014, 06:02 AM