How "Newcomers" Should be treated. :)!
Changes In Fearless Community

What I've been noticing the time i've been playing here:

When coming too the Server with "0" Hours. You're NOBODY..

Even if you're good at RP, you're still not being noticed, this includes (Admins, and High houred players.) Im speaking for my own experiences.

- When i started too play in Fearless, I kinda had nobody too PassiveRP with. I've only wanted violence and Guns.. Even though it says "Read the Rules" before joining.

A Minge, or a Annoyed Player?

- Eitherway i wanted too join the different PassiveRP's but people kinda, told me i couldnt, not because i was low houred, but because "THEY THOUGHT" That i couldnt.
- I was getting ignored by people asking them for different things. - Admins were busy (Which is understandable) - So i seeked answers from different players. - What i got was "NO ONE Answering, NO ONE taking the 1 minute, it took"

- So i kinda played with myself, even i was not allowed, i joined people's RP as a Security guard or anything usefull, which they did not HAVE. - They kinda watched me do my PassiveRP, without any guns or anything. - They accepted me as their Security Guard.

People added me when i was so low houred, just cause i understood the "Meaning" of PASSIVE RP. I got my friends, but what i learned on the server, when i got some higher hours, was too ignore people with lower hours.. AND THAT, IS A MISTAKE!

- No matter how high hours we have, or how low hours we have, we need too do something for each other.. Thats the reason alot of people are getting minges. Even with my high hours. I witnesses people on a higher standard, annoying my different clans, or anything like that.. Imo its annoying, and it is only promoting an aggressive side of my RP, which i do not want. I do not want any enemies, or anything like that..

What i want US - YOU - To do, is following:
- Lets help each other, i dont see how that can hurt?
- Lets Respect each other, no matter what our hour tells us.
- Lets not make ourself arrogant, cause of the Friends we have..
- And lets - Welcome new people into the Fearless, make them WELCOME..

This would just make the day of the player just a bit better..

What i did:

A Newcomer of the Community.
[Image: 2sacmx3.png]

My welcome too the Newcomer.

[Image: 2hhip9g.png]

Im a better man of the Community, and i can only Thank the following ones for
that:

cRAZIZI:
Accepted me as a Low Houred at first.
Zankaa: Accepted me aswell.
Kai: One of my best bud's in the Community. - Has helped me with alot. (Including Building. - I taught him too PassiveRP - And we did it several days, and he got his First Point.)
Enzyme & Infernaw, Venom, Fultz aka. Drogas: ( They were positive all along my progress.) - Which is some time back though.
Susliks: A guy who taught me, what a friendship in Fearless could be.
Lesanka: The girl, which told me how fantastic i was in the Passive RP. Which gave me motivation too Passive RP all along, instead of the Gunfights, and stuff.. And even today, i still wanna continue Passive RP with her.. - Just fantastic.

Thanks for reading Fearless..

- Sincerly Your Actor.
The following 6 users Like actor's post:
  • Weecow, Kai, Jono, NotSep, Von Tempski, Imperator

Messages In This Thread
How "Newcomers" Should be treated. :)! - by actor - 04-06-2014, 10:11 PM