Unban Request: Dominus
Star 
Your name: [FL:RP] Dominus™ (Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5286160)

Your ban ID: 46768

Banned by: [FL] Verzyn

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid arrest

Involved: Anyone who was on V2D at the time.

Why we should unban you: Well I know it is 24 hours, but it was for a mistaken reason, + I wish for it to be removed from my bans record due to it being miss placed upon my character.

I was joining V33x to go play with my friend Assault and I even put in OOC while on v2d, something across the lines of "Off I go to minge-haven V33x" then "Oh, I was expecting a auto-join instantly, but it did not :L"
So anyway, me waiting still for it to join I drove around and was stopped by cops and handcuffed, then of course, it connects me to V33x, therefore leaving and making it look like I avoided arrest when I did not and people on the server can vouch for that as I said in OOC with what I also stated further up!
So I hope to be unbanned and to have it cleared off my record, as it was for something which I did state also I did not know it was going to join me.
NOTE: When that was said in OOC I was not stopped by police at the time, it was before.
I would show chat log's but I cannot as when getting into V33x it spammed console with Red errors of drug models.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: Dominus - by Dominus - 03-29-2014, 05:05 PM
RE: Unban Request: Dominus - by Verzyn - 03-29-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Unban Request: Dominus - by Dominus - 03-30-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: Unban Request: Dominus - by Verzyn - 03-30-2014, 07:22 PM