Cannabis 101 - Everything You Need To Know About Weed
I don't know why everyone is making SUCH a big deal of me saying that I think I can post a picture of myself with a joint in my mouth. That is probably because I have other friends other surroundings etc.

If you are going to prejudge every person that smokes weed for a homeless man with no teeths. Then please stop replying in this thread.

HellShell, I don't care about health problems, I do not want to be a Yolo kid etc.
But I gotta say if I start caring about my health etc. I would be busy all day thinking about it. I am not going to stop yet, that is becuase I have my good times I think it is fun and I think there is no need for me to stop.

If you think I should that is Wonderfull indeed. But I really do not care so do not mind to post that kind of shit because I see no reasons behind it.

Are you trying to make me stop? Are you trying to get me to learn facts? Are you trying to teach me something? Are you trying to show everyone how good you are at discussing?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannabis 101 - Everything You Need To Know About Weed - by Ryder - 01-21-2014, 09:42 PM