Ban Request: Corleons (Names in Thread)
(09-10-2013, 07:18 PM)sh0x Wrote:
(09-10-2013, 05:41 PM)ToastedBanana Wrote: Are you serious? Your printers were right next to where we where standing...
We thought that the guy that proppushed the car was one of your friends becuase he opened the keypad and then proppushed the car

If he is not your friend then how did he open the keypad? (and dont say that someone else opened it, because there wasnt anyone else near)

How the *** should the person open a keypad and push a car through it ? The door opens exactly 3 seconds, I built that door I know it. Also he's not my friend and its a ban request about a random raid if you want to do a BR for proppushing you can upload your video because thats my video. You killed me for no reason. Its not a valid reason to kill someone because you got propkilled I was alive after that propkill with about 30 HP so it could have killed me too.

It was at a wall that you can just stand next to it if you were in the claimed area not on the outside walls. Please stop lieing about the location of the printers.

EDIT: strange that there is another BR for the same Reason and also your name again that are RDM'ing with a valid evidence. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37148
EDIT2: Please stop discussing by the way and let the Admin decide who's the one thats gonna be banned.

I don't care what you say about that other BR because I wasn't there...

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request: Corleons (Names in Thread) - by sh0x - 09-10-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: Ban Request: Corleons (Names in Thread) - by ToastedBanana - 09-10-2013, 08:17 PM