- Fearless Staff/Members and their Bans -
[Image: 48744efbc7b5c09c9f0ac6f30ff1eae5.png]
I just joined the server for the first time. Ran up to the first person I saw and punched them, turned out that this person was Temar. Not a good idea.

[Image: f3d98713330c232d2253d2ac703a1502.png]
This one has a story behind it:
Ciryl and I had created a shop at BP on v2d and business was booming, then all of a sudden the server crashed. We hurried to get on as fast as we could. I rushed for BP and just as I was about to buy the doors someone else did. I tried to bargain with him but he completely ignored me.

So, Ciryl and I were talking (on Xbox [2cool4Teamspeak]) while stood across from BP, near Giga Computers when we devised a plan to molotov the persons shop. As I pulled a molotov out of my bag I began to become worried of what might happen if I was seen by an Administrator. Ciryl pressured me further and further so I decided to go ahead with it. I looked left and right but couldn't any potential witnesses, I ran for BP and chucked the molotov.... the bottle smashed right on the front door, it was a bullseye.

As soon as the molotov exploded I ran towards the city tunnel. Then all I hear down the Xbox mic is "He's chasing you, he's chasing you!" I frantically ask "Who is?" while still running. Then, my stomach turned when the words "Grub is chasing you!" were said. As I'm running I look for a place to hide, I run into KFC and jump behind the counter.

Sadly, I wasn't fast enough to get away. I see a blue orb fly and pick me up. I am flown to roof where Grub, in all his wisdom, tells me (and I quote): "George, you can't just molotov a building". Then, he bans me.

[Image: eda0f1c4a6268a6b8702cca32e80f413.png]

I spammed turtles during the infamous Black Panthers RP and Soul gave me a 10 minute ban. The ban reason sounds like it should of at least been a month. I thank him for not banning me for longer!
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Ciryl

Messages In This Thread
RE: - Fearless Staff/Members and their Bans - - by Jamie - 08-21-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: - Fearless Staff/Members and their Bans - - by Jamie - 08-21-2013, 05:04 PM
RE: - Fearless Staff/Members and their Bans - - by GeorgeTheBoy - 08-21-2013, 02:10 AM