- Fearless Staff/Members and their Bans -
Here goes my Huge ashamed list:

- Hillerbear-International CDM-Jokhah-
My fist ban. i was driving a can near the rebel spawn and managed too crash in to some few people.

-Hillerbear-Dont Ask to be killed-Beflok.
Well, you know I was low on hunger and didnt know the ways to But stuff in FL Tounge

-Hillerbear-RDM-Termin.
I dont remember the story of this ban.

-Hillerbear-Basing with rebels as a Gun dealer-Narcotic.
I was Asked to come to UM by the rebels and I responded. I saw it where lots of people and I putted up a stall-dupe and got banned. Smile

-Hillerbear-Randomly Raiding-Narcotic.
Well.....

-Hillerbear-Tazing at gunpoint-Grub.
I was not aware of this rule and was issued this ban because of my tazing vs AK's.

-Hillerbear-RDM,Randomly Raiding-Narcotic.
It was a evening on v2d and saw that the president banned Cars so I went to action. I didnt notice that he had a good reason to ban Them.

-Hillerbear-Randomly crowbaring people including me-Enzyme.
A small tip from Hillybear is: Dont let friends play on your account while in another room.

Hillerbear-Chairabusing,FearRP-Fultzy.
Me and my friend visited UM and saw a base with a opening. We couldnt resist entering and Them a crazy Gun dealer appeared with shogun and tole us to go away. We followed hes commands and when We was outside his base he killed my friend. I escaped, spawned a Chairabusing and called a admin and I was banned trening to explain my actions.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - Fearless Staff/Members and their Bans - - by Imperator - 08-20-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: - Fearless Staff/Members and their Bans - - by Jamie - 08-21-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: - Fearless Staff/Members and their Bans - - by Jamie - 08-21-2013, 05:04 PM