Unban michars
I must add some things too. I don't know what KuLa said to you Narcotic, but it could be a misunderstood and he could forget to tell some things. At first i really thought that he was serious, but after he kept talking that it was a joke, and explaining me many facts, i realized that it really was a stupid joke, infact REALLY stupid joke. I understand and respect your decision, also i know it was just my decision to take this pic. After further conversation with this guy, he proved that he was just joking. This guy has 40 hours on the server, had 0 bans, and didn't cause any problems, i just realized it was the guy who was making for himself just 1 simple house opposite our and had fun. I just feel now like i executed an innocent person. I understand that DDoSing is the most serious rule breakage, but this guy infact didn't do such thing. He moved from DarkRP to CityRP and really enjoyed gamemode over here, also even after he god banned, server was still getting DDoSed (lagging) so it wasn't his fault for sure, i just think that my stupidity shouldn't limit his access to this server and i think he understood that he shouldn't joke about such things. KuLa should add some words over here too.

Messages In This Thread
Unban michars - by michars - 05-09-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: Unban michars - by Freezak - 05-09-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Unban michars - by aviator - 05-09-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Unban michars - by michars - 05-09-2013, 07:42 PM
RE: Unban michars - by Freezak - 05-09-2013, 07:42 PM
RE: Unban michars - by Killjoy - 05-09-2013, 09:34 PM