Unban Request
Your name: Darkholy69

Your ban ID: 13892

Banned by: [FL] StillAlive

Reason: Multiple RDM's, previous permanent ban

Involved: Myself, Thano9 and OnePiece

Why we should unban you: I believe i should be unbanned for two reasons, one the several rdms refers to the killing of onepiece because he had cuffed a bunch of people and then shot a few of the rebels ones cuffed and uncuffed when we asked him why he cuffed the rebels and shot a few of them he ran off without saying a word. then when i caught up to him i killed him for killing a few of the rebels *I was a rebel* and cuffing some of them. The other reason may have been because the night after or the same night there was a couple people prop killing when there was no admins on and since they were killing people around me i figured i would arrest them. well because they tryed to prop kill me when i was trying to arrest them i killed them. When a admin came on later I think someone took me as a mistake as a minge and thought i was one of the people killing everyone. I'm sorry that i took matters into my own hands aswell. As for the previous permanent banned that was resolved, it was caused because of a miscommunication. If your wondering why i have another account because (long story short) somone hacked my steam account and steam eventually got rid of all access on the account and I had to get a new account.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by TwinSun - 01-06-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Unban Request - by TwinSun - 01-13-2013, 01:30 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Narc - 01-13-2013, 02:41 AM
RE: Unban Request - by StillAlive - 01-13-2013, 05:08 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Adman - 01-13-2013, 06:42 PM