Steam Issue - Download
I did not find any other place to put this question where I am registered so I decided to post it here.

Story
I recently bought Arma 2: Combined Operations and then had to restart my laptop, when it turned on I didn't see any games in the library but I have apparently recieved the items, I had to go to the Store, find the games and download them by pressing on the button that would say 'Purchase' but then said 'You own this item, play' after I bought it.

I then found out that when I tried downloading Arma 2: Combined Operations, it wouldn't work, it said 'Purchase' meaning I had to buy it again somewhy, I have everything to prove that I bought the game but it said I didn't own it on steam, I searched for 'Arma 2' and 'Arma 2: Combined Operations' seperate and found out I could only download 'Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead' but not Arma 2.

Problem
I bought; Arma 2: Combined Operations, Steam said I didn't own it, could only download Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead from the market but not Arma 2.

Info:
I already checked and I am positive that I didn't mistakenly bought only Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.
I tried contacting Steam but they want the CD key to the game and I do not have it because I can't download it.

Messages In This Thread
Steam Issue - Download - by User 5190 - 12-23-2012, 05:42 AM
RE: Steam Issue - Download - by GRiiM - 12-23-2012, 05:45 AM
RE: Steam Issue - Download - by User 5190 - 01-16-2013, 01:59 PM