Regarding racism/homophobia, staff punishments vs player punishments, etc.
(12-03-2012, 06:18 PM)Faustie Wrote: Where I'm leading here is a lot of people here don't distinguish between offence and other uses - There was very recently a thread where an admin called a fellow admin a *** as part of a joke, and someone got offended. I'm not defending the admins responses to this person, as they went too far with trolling and should know better, and they've been spoken too. However, if you are offended, you should really privately contact another admin as opposed to voice it out in the thread, it just leads to more problems for everyone involved. The admin initially posting in this thread was spoken to and advised on his actions, and he realizes that he shouldn't have posted what he did - Nevertheless, we (the administrative team) also realize that it was just a joke from a meme and was not meant offensively at all. Therefore there will be no severe punishment.

Faustie
Superadministrator

If this is me, then i really caused some bad sh*t by saying that....
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regarding racism/homophobia, staff punishments vs player punishments, etc. - by Nuka - 12-04-2012, 03:22 PM