Unban Request - Patt
Your name: Patt

Your ban ID: 18165

Banned by: Grub

Reason:" Propclimbing to roof/Chair abusing,SHooting at people with AWP from roof"

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I've seen several people on roofs before without getting into trouble when they were just messing around, so i assumed it wasn't a big deal, not a big enough deal for being banned for 4 days without a warning anyways. I wanted to see if there was anything there, and how the view was, so i got a guy (dont know who) to throw me up in a chair. There was no one arround, and he simply lifted me up, not a random throw.
I had my AWP drawn for about 5 seconds while i holstered it. I NEVER fired it, nor did i aim or threaten anyone (while on the roof, which was the ban reason).
I dont know what that propclimbing remark was about.

I did not build on the roof, nor did anyone see me (except for admin, who was spectating me).

I was on the roof for less than 2minutes, and i didnt think it would be a big deal, especially since a few cops a few minutes earlier had fired at my house without an apparent reason.

Should be noted that i was a rebel.

Look in the log, i didnt kill anyone, nor did i shoot or threaten while on the roof

I didn't receive a warning either, and if i had, i would naturally have gotten down. There is really no need for banning, i didnt hurt anyone or somehow gained an advantage

Lesson learned, i wont go on roofs. A kick would have been more than enough, therefor i am asking for the entire ban to be removed, since it has already been active for 23 hours and you can easily check the log and find that i was holstering the awp, and had 0 kills. "« MaitoKaakao »" was banned for 24 hours by the same admin minutes before me for "Propclimbing onto roof then jumping off MULTIPLE TIMES", and since i was only on 1 roof, and not warned to go back down i think a 4 day ban is unreasonable - at best.

Been banned for over 1 day now, what on earth is the point of a 4 day ban for walking on top of a roof?

-Patt

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Patt - by Patt - 11-29-2012, 02:12 AM
RE: Unban Request - Patt - by Killjoy - 11-29-2012, 10:55 AM
RE: Unban Request - Patt - by Mr. Philp - 11-29-2012, 11:17 AM
RE: Unban Request - Patt - by Patt - 11-29-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: Unban Request - Patt - by Shanze - 11-30-2012, 02:41 AM
RE: Unban Request - Patt - by Grub - 11-30-2012, 11:37 AM