Coming Event: Investigation
I've decided that my character needed more depth and besides his biology story there's not much known about Edward Blake. So i thought i should expand his story by doing an event because as we know EvoCity is a booming city where a lot can happen to a person.

Summary:

Edward Blake comes back from patrolling the city with his partner and friend Josh Handen. After returning to the Nexus , Edward heads home to his apartment near the Nexus. Couple of hours after he came home , he suddenly hears a scream coming from the Apartment next to his. He rushes out apartment and tries to get into his neighbor's apartment but in the hallway he sees somebody fleeing . When nobody comes to open the door , he busts the door open and finds the body of his neighbor. He calls for his partner to meet him and they look for clues. These clues will lead them to the Corleone's , till all the way to the government officials .

Main Chars:

Edward Blake (me)
Josh Handen (Racerfan)

Other Chars:

Don Corleone :

I've basically thought out the script but depending on the people who are willing to participate . I'm willing to wing it along the way , so if you want to join sign up. We are looking for a Don Corleone to be in charge that day , to ensure the RP goes on and we don't get killed on sight. I don't have a suit for my char , so i don't want any of the Corleone's thinking they can hostage us or kill us because we're at their base as cops . The whole RP is mainly Passive but I'm still willing to debate over it.

Day:

I'm hoping for Friday 17 November , but that depends on the fact if i can get on the server that night

Time:

A little bit after 8.00 pm GMT+1 or 7 pm GMT

Server:

I'm going to have the check the maps to see which one fits the role play scenery the most.

Messages In This Thread
Coming Event: Investigation - by William Lionheart - 11-10-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: Coming Event: Investigation - by Link - 11-10-2012, 08:29 PM
RE: Coming Event: Investigation - by Grayhawk - 11-11-2012, 08:45 AM
RE: Coming Event: Investigation - by Adman - 11-11-2012, 08:57 AM
RE: Coming Event: Investigation - by Sgt.Golden - 11-11-2012, 01:37 PM
RE: Coming Event: Investigation - by Grayhawk - 11-14-2012, 07:57 AM
RE: Coming Event: Investigation - by Grayhawk - 11-14-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: Coming Event: Investigation - by MattyG56 - 11-14-2012, 11:45 PM