Asking for a search warrant
Well i've got another question again :p This time its about asking for a search warrant. I need to know what are the legit reasons to ask for one.

I know the following when its legitimate.

- When you hear contraband
- When you see a suspicious person
- When you see a rebel / corleone going inside a house although they're banned from the city
- When you see armed people inside a house
- When you see a wanted person

I've already asked Termin the other day if asking for a search warrant for a suspicious building and he told me that's not a legit reason. My question is how far can you go till you need a search warrant on somebodies property. I've seen a couple of cases the other day that had buildings (not bases to be exact) that had blocked off windows and a keypad for a door. The door is obviously why because if you build a house its the only way to key a door closed , but if you've got nothing to hide why have no windows? So what are the right reasons to ask for a search warrant? I've checked the guides but nothing that specifies on these things.

I've one more last question : Is it allowed to open a door with the battering ram of an unowned door that is locked yet whole the place is unowned? I ask these questions to improve my role playing as a Police Officer and become an even better role player.

Messages In This Thread
Asking for a search warrant - by William Lionheart - 10-23-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: Asking for a search warrant - by Dr Tomorrow - 10-23-2012, 09:46 AM
RE: Asking for a search warrant - by Rayne - 10-23-2012, 09:58 AM
RE: Asking for a search warrant - by Dr Tomorrow - 10-23-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: Asking for a search warrant - by DoomDude1 - 10-23-2012, 03:45 PM
RE: Asking for a search warrant - by Adman - 10-23-2012, 03:49 PM
RE: Asking for a search warrant - by DoomDude1 - 10-23-2012, 05:15 PM
RE: Asking for a search warrant - by Adman - 10-23-2012, 05:18 PM
RE: Asking for a search warrant - by Adman - 10-24-2012, 03:31 PM
RE: Asking for a search warrant - by Toxic - 10-24-2012, 03:52 PM