Andreas' saying thanks and "goodbye"
(10-03-2012, 08:21 PM)Andreas Wrote: Zzzzap did the totally right thing, he posted in here which was okay.
Why should it not be okay ? Smile

Oh heck I have no idea, maybe it could encourage other forumgoers to do the exact same thing, essentially ganging up on a single member and downright bullying him?

Oh but that'd never happen, that's just too abstr....

(10-03-2012, 08:07 PM)Andreas Wrote: Listen Colonel and mathias, if I were an admin. You were both permed with no ability to get a unban in the next 6 months. Your behavior is pissing me and a lot other people off.

Now piss off my thread and STAY AWAY FROM ME.
Thank god.

(10-03-2012, 08:06 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Yeah honestly Mathias. Nothing you say is correct or necessary.

O.. Oh well..

I strongly advise any admin to remove the last couple of posts (including Zzzaps), to prevent further flaming on this thread. It might just be salvaged, and live to not be locked (And deal with Mathias in PM or something).

To be fair, in my opinion you (Andreas & Fultzy) should both get warned for disrespect. That is just totally out of line. You, as respected members (Especially the Ex-admin) should know that that is no way to deal with things. Don't use maturity as an argument, until you can refrain from disrespecting others.

Messages In This Thread
Andreas' saying thanks and "goodbye" - by Andreas - 10-02-2012, 12:42 PM
RE: Andreas' saying thanks and "goodbye" - by Dylan - 10-03-2012, 08:29 PM
RE: Andreas' saying thanks and "goodbye" - by Jamie - 10-03-2012, 09:30 PM