Andreas' saying thanks and "goodbye"
(10-03-2012, 07:59 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Get the *** out. I seriously had enough of your bullshit comments on this forum, they are useless, negative, crap and unproductive and nobody even CARES about it. Why the hell are you even here? You LEFT.

Why bother staying on the forums when you don't even play on the servers?
People are getting sick and tired of your behavior on this forum, and this stops right freaking now.

To be fair, that is antagonizing and demeaning towards Mathias. This should be written in a PM, not on the forums, where everyone can see you demean him. It's not very professional. I mean, wouldn't it be more effective to just PM or give him a warning, if he broke a rule? This is just derailing the thread, going off-topic (though it should belong there in the first place, hasn't been moved yet) and start fights.

Though I guess my turn is up soon, I'm also one of the shameless "not on the servers, but on the forums" bastards ye speak of.

EDIT: In the time it took me to write this, take a bath, sit down and finish, 2 more replies just chastising Mathias (and to a lesser extent Colonel Burger) have appeared. Wow. Andreas and Fultzy, way to disrespect and act unprofessional. I mean, I can understand Zzzap to an extent, he DOES have administrator powers, and is indeed able to pose these kinds of threats, as it's his job (my only problem with it, was that it was public, and that could lead to a flame war (Heh, looking at it now, it turned up, I guess)).

I mean, honestly, you talk of maturity as if it's something Mathias lacks. That may be the case (lord knows I'm not a fan of his immense hypocrisy), but look in the mirror, lads. What's more mature, ganging up on a forum member and disrespecting him or reporting the posts he makes that break the rules? Screaming in forums is not going to help.

Dare I say, that I do see the basis of the demotion now. That behaviour is simply UNACCEPTABLE, and downright disgusting, coming from two "respected" members.

Messages In This Thread
Andreas' saying thanks and "goodbye" - by Andreas - 10-02-2012, 12:42 PM
RE: Andreas' saying thanks and "goodbye" - by Jamie - 10-03-2012, 09:30 PM