Randomly exploding Contraband
Me an FAI owned the Villa1 and he had Contras. we were inside and looked at the contra's, then we went outside again and after half a minute we heard explotions. we ran inside again and all of the contra's worth around 6K were just gone and NO ONE were in the house cause i guarded the only entrance.
at first i thought it was an admin abusing No-clip, but then i thought over it again, and noticed that i didnt hear ANY gunfire at all, and that the Contra's blew up very fast. it only took a few secounds for all of them to blow up.
For a guy with a gun it would have taken alot longer because he would have to reload, so i thought that maybe they just randomly blew up by themselves??
i tried to contact an admin, but ehhem (raffi) ehhem were kinda "busy" so Fai decided to let it go. He spawned new contra's again worth around 6K.
and then... the server crashed (OMG -.-') so theres only one simple solution: they randomly exploded. theyre not suppose to do that on the server, are they..? if not, i'd like to ask for a refund to FAI because he's in real need of cash cus he's saving for a car.. (?)

Messages In This Thread
Randomly exploding Contraband - by Skaara Dreadlocks - 07-27-2010, 01:50 PM
RE: Randomly exploding Contraband - by M.K - 07-27-2010, 02:06 PM
RE: Randomly exploding Contraband - by Paven - 07-27-2010, 02:10 PM
RE: Randomly exploding Contraband - by Hoot37 - 08-01-2010, 01:08 PM
RE: Randomly exploding Contraband - by SoulRipper - 08-02-2010, 09:21 AM
RE: Randomly exploding Contraband - by Willox - 08-02-2010, 11:26 AM
RE: Randomly exploding Contraband - by M.K - 08-02-2010, 10:41 AM