Report:? Racism in OOC, Perqe
cName of player: Perqe

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104938071

Time in GMT: 5pm~

Server: V2D

Summary: Perge is being racist in OOC, I point this out to him, and he starts to insult me multiple times. Death threats, the lot.

Evidence::  Copy and pasted from console.

(<3) (OOC) Perqe: Goose it isnt you say so many things on here that just make me want
to come across you in town so bad (metagaming, death threat???)
(<3) (OOC) Perqe: Goose its called Diversity, i think you need to get out more

(%) (OOC) [FL:RP] Brikaas: I was playing GTA-5 doing a heist with 3 other Russians they
gave me 0% cut due I wasn't Russian..(This is the same  as saying "I was playing a GTA-5 doing a heist with 3 other Africans, gave me 0% cut because I wasn't African...", It sounds worse, but African and Russian are both RACES)

(<3) (OOC) Perqe: Russians ruin CSGO, like most im saying they are like NINJA HE NIJA
LOLOOL like just fuck off

This is the racist part. This is the same as saying Israelis, Africans, Pakistanis, Brazilians, polish people ruin a country. Sure, it's on a smaller scale but at the end of the day, it's till racism

"like most im saying they are like NINJA HE NIJA
LOLOOL"

imagine if he said

"like most im saying they are like WATERMELON WATERMELON KFC
LOLOOL"

it's the same thing, racism, discrimination
"freedom of speech" ? Because thats what you commented on my anti racism thread on the forum...
(01-13-2016, 07:37 PM)Scrake Wrote: "freedom of speech" ? Because thats what you commented on my anti racism thread on the forum...

omg i put that as a joke i was going to edit it to support smh
(01-13-2016, 05:41 PM)Simply Goose Wrote: (%) (OOC) [FL:RP] Brikaas: I was playing GTA-5 doing a heist with 3 other Russians they
gave me 0% cut due I wasn't Russian..(This is the same  as saying "I was playing a GTA-5 doing a heist with 3 other Africans, gave me 0% cut because I wasn't African...", It sounds worse, but African and Russian are both RACES)

You know that this has nothing to do with anything, Its not offending anyone or any race In this case.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator