Not server related, but still confused.
Evening all.

Before I start, I want to say that this is not server related in any way, shape or form.

Let me clarify: I am not having issues with Hardware, Software, or anything on the server.

Now then,

I've been wondering: Why are the servers so empty nowadays? I remember when I could barely get a slot on v33x, but now its a ghost town on ALL 3 SERVERS.

Anyone know why and the optimal times to be on, counting school and other rec time (I'm usually on between 6 and 9:30 PM EST [SCHOOL: 7AM to 3PM EST] [REC TIME{Including dinner, HW, etc}: 3-6PM])
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The peak periods are usually between 3-11PM GMT, then most of the servers are full however that is on weekdays. Weekends it's more random, and more busy.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
(10-07-2015, 11:40 PM)Audacter Wrote: The peak periods are usually between 3-11PM GMT, then most of the servers are full however that is on weekdays. Weekends it's more random, and more busy.

Pretty much hits the nail on the head. Weekends always fluctuate but on weekdays you can expect the above 90% of the time.
(10-07-2015, 11:42 PM)DVN Wrote:
(10-07-2015, 11:40 PM)Audacter Wrote: The peak periods are usually between 3-11PM GMT, then most of the servers are full however that is on weekdays. Weekends it's more random, and more busy.

Pretty much hits the nail on the head. Weekends always fluctuate but on weekdays you can expect the above 90% of the time.

Awesome! Thanks for your help! Thread can be closed now.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • DVN
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting
Because the Cancer that is Gmod is finally fucking dying
(10-14-2015, 10:58 PM)Astari Wrote: Because the Cancer that is Gmod is finally freaking dying

Unrelevant.

Closed.