Knockout
I have wondered this for a while now.

If your in a battle with someone and they are knocked out/ tranqulised / hit by car can you continue attacking them?
I was wondering as I know you cannot stand on bodies and I saw some people getting blacklisted for shooting bodies that were tranqulised  (this was a very long time ago).

Thanks 

- Mint
(07-17-2015, 07:08 AM)mintblackbeard Wrote: I have wondered this for a while now.

If your in a battle with someone and they are knocked out/ tranqulised / hit by car can you continue attacking them?
I was wondering as I know you cannot stand on bodies and I saw some people getting blacklisted for shooting bodies that were tranqulised  (this was a very long time ago).

Thanks 

- Mint

That's strange, are you sure they got banned for that?

I'm not 100% sure but if you're attacking someone with a Bat or Batton with intent to kill, the luck just goes in your favour and you can carry on?
If its a raid or your life is definitely at risk upon the purputrator waking up; then yes.

However, I just tie them up just to be on the safe side.
This "unwritten rule" always seemed irrational to me.
I remember there was some kind of rule for this, however I don't think it is still in play. (However I am not 100% sure)
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
okay thanks