Report: Verdi
Name of player: Verdi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39110396

Time in GMT: Around 16:32 (17:32 GTM+1)

Server: 33x

Summary: There was a raid/shooting in the jails so I (SWAT Unit) responded to the jails and I found a corleone tying up the sergeant. I accidently shot this guy. I do not remember the name. Now I released the Police Sergeant that got tied up and started to cuff the corleone. Suddenly (I think it was) Verdi appeared and killed me with a handgun. Since he was doctor he broke Job rule #5. 

Evidence: Must be found in the logs.

Kind Regards,
MrTreeGames

If it wasn't him he is ofcourse not guilty and nothing applies.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
-INVOLVED-

Verdi was a prisoner, that was me
i was with them you handcuff him so i killed you. wasent verdi
-INVOLVED-
I was that corleon.
I dont remember "verdi" but if poop said that he killed you so I dont know, poop was with us -Black Rose Family-.

I can confirm what TreeDog said but the police serg was already cuffed (I started cuffing the paramedic - with vaid reason ofc).
Plus I dont remember adding someone that was doctor in our team.

Random- You won the raid because officer and swat broke NLR lol, but the server crashed right in the end of the raid
(05-29-2015, 05:44 PM)The Wolf Moon Wrote: -INVOLVED-
I was that corleon.
I dont remember "verdi" but if poop said that he killed you so I dont know, poop was with us -Black Rose Family-.

I can confirm what TreeDog said but the police serg was already cuffed (I started cuffing the paramedic - with vaid reason ofc).
Plus I dont remember adding someone that was doctor in our team.

Random- You won the raid because officer and swat broke NLR lol, but the server crashed right in the end of the raid

I see. Thread closed and will be removed. I did not take part in the raid after that. Thank you for replying.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Closed. Denied.