Unban request
Please let soulripper reply before/if this thread gets denied.

Your name: Joachim2k / Steam name: Joachim3k

Your ban ID:3341

Why we should unban you: Cause what i did wasnt really a big deal.. i spawned dynamite with 0 damage when he enabled dynamite. He did warn people for ban but i didnt think it was serious, Atleast when i had 0 damage on it. I usually spend around 5-8 hours nowadays on the server each day. Would be nice if i got unbanned.

Update:
I learned that listening to an admin is very important in fearlessrp and i wont make same mistake again
Comeon please unban me its gone like a week now. I really miss the server and my friends on it Sad please dont look over this thread and deny it, please wait until soulripper leaves a reply.
And.. 2 weeks while almost evryone else gets 1day 1 week, not often i see 2 week bans Sad
(09-20-2011, 01:23 PM)Joachim2k Wrote: Please let soulripper reply before/if this thread gets denied.

Why would Souls reply be any different from any other?
The ban ID says you were also warned before the ban, so evidently you're not letting us see the full story.
The entire server was warned several times before, that spawning dynamite WILL result in a ban with NO exceptions. I had already banned someone earlier for it, so why should you be any different? As I said, I broadcasted to the entire server multiple times that you should not EVER spawn dynamite else you will be banned.

Your own fault.
I know, and i regret it alot. to be honest i was really tired, didnt think clearly, Wont ever happen again. but if you guys could unban me or shorten my ban alittle that would be nice.
i want soulripper to reply cause he is a reasonable guy Cheese I spend alot of time on the server and i got my first rp point like 2 hours before i got banned Tounge anyways.. please give me another chance
You were warned. You ignored the warnings because you're arrogant and disrespect admins. You're lucky I wasn't the one giving out that ban.