Please Help MAJOR LAGG UNPLAYABLE
hello,
i loggeed onto my computer this morning hoping to roleplay then realised that i was getting ridiculous lagg un bearlable sometimes a dleay up to 10 mins the fpsdint dropp it was like internet lagg but my ping was fine i have been trying to fix it all day it was fine yester day i have been on the build server it is fine on thath i have been on a random full dark rp server and it was fien on that it is just the small evo city server that doesnt work i have uninstalled and reinstalled i talked to barkley about it and he couldnt help so please help me fix this if not then i wont be able to play oon the server
33X Generally has more lag than the other servers because of the way the city was made. Have you tried V2D to see if it's fine?
(04-09-2015, 10:27 PM)Mustang Wrote: 33X Generally has more lag than the other servers because of the way the city was made. Have you tried V2D to see if it's fine?
i dont go on 33x im always on V2D
Have you tried lowering your video settings?
(04-09-2015, 10:28 PM)Karanabuff Wrote:
(04-09-2015, 10:27 PM)Mustang Wrote: 33X Generally has more lag than the other servers because of the way the city was made. Have you tried V2D to see if it's fine?
i dont go on 33x im always on V2D

Awkwaaaaaard